For most people, their home is their single-biggest investment. If water is allowed to sit around the foundation, it can cause wetness, mold, and a musty smell. Concrete Water Remediationtechnicians use top quality materials, applied with painstaking care, to protect your investment. We also install Tremco ZDrain footing drains that enhances the efficacy of our waterproofing by drawing the water away from your home to keep you safe and dry.
We use only the best materials like Tuff ‘n’ Dry, Watch Dog, and Delta Drain.
• TUFF-N-DRI® H8 now delivers up to 8xmore hydrostatic head resistance than other polymer-modified asphalt emulsions!
• TUFF-N-DRI Basement Waterproofing System is a key step toward protecting a home's value, improving energy efficiency and providing a luxury basement space.
• Special two-part system combines seamless waterproofing membrane with quality foundation board.
• Helps prevent foundation wall leaks, seepage and interior condensation to reduce basement moisture.
• In hundreds of thousands of applications, over 99% of homeowners are satisfied with the performance of TUFF-N-DRI (based on warranty claims).
• TUFF-N-DRI has been controlling basement moisture since 1983 -a track record unmatched by any other new residential construction waterproofing product.
TUFF-N-DRI® XTS Delivers Unprecedented FoundationWaterproofing Performance!
Provides 12 Feet of Hydrostatic Head Resistance!TUFF-N-DRI XTS is the highest performing extension of the most trusted and recognized brand of foundation waterproofing for new construction -the TUFF-N-DRI Basement Waterproofing System.
• Greatest resistance to hydrostatic head pressures...12 FEET!
• Performance-engineered and field tested, so you can trust that TUFF-N-DRI XTS will keep your basements dry.
• With TUFF-N-DRI Barrier Board or WARM-N-DRI Foundation Board, the TUFF-N-DRI XTS System insulates, drains and protects you foundation wall.
Horizon™ Insulated System
• The Horizon Insulated System works with TUFF-N-DRI® Basement Waterproofing
System, extending foundation waterproofing and insulation protection from footing to sill plate on block or poured concrete walls.
• Horizon Coat is the system’s attractive top layer. It’s available in your choice of coarse finish for a more textured look, or matte finish for a smoother, clean-looking final touch.
Horizon Coating System
• Full-wall moisture protection when combined with WATCHDOG WATERPROOFING® or TUFF-N-DRI below-grade
• Stops wall leaks at the grade line and above
• Beautifies exposed portion of above-grade foundation wall
• Features tough, U-V resistant coating applied by Select Barrier Solutions Contractors
• Available in both matte finish and coarse finish.
• WATCHDOG® H3 now provides up to 3xmore hydrostatic head pressure resistance than other polymer modified asphalt emulsions!
• Get reliable, high-performing foundation protection to meet your exact needs.
• WATCHDOG WATERPROOFING seals out water penetration with a flexible, seamless membrane. It's backed by a 10-year transferable performance warranty.
• The membrane is 40 mils thick when cured –at least four times thicker than a typical dampproofing application.
• It's spray-applied by Select Barrier Solutions Contractors to seamlessly bridge foundation settling cracks and seal out water penetration.
DELTA®-DRAIN is a highly effective drainboard that controls the flow of below grade water. Its high water-flow capacity ensures effective drainage for virtually any construction project. The drainboard enhances the effectiveness of waterproofing because it relieves hydrostatic pressure build-up against subterranean surfaces.
DELTA®-DRAIN can be used for drainage in hillside construction, residential and light commercial foundations, ICF-foundations, wall drainage over waterproofing applications, retainin
g walls, etc.
DELTA®-MS is a dimpled membrane, impermeable to water and water vapor. The vacuum formed exclusive dimple pattern creates an air-gap between the membrane and the foundation wall. This unique design allows any incidental water getting past the dimpled membrane to flow freely to the perimeter footing drain. The air-gap guarantees a safe separation and full capillary break between the foundation wall and any ground moisture.
Unlike any spray-applied coating, DELTA®-MS bridges large cracks and imperfections in foundation walls. This product can also be utilized as an effective protection layer over spray or sheet applied waterproofing systems.
DELTA®-MS is available in many sizes to cover any foundation with a minimum of overlaps and seams. The high compressive strength of the membrane is achieved due to a special dimple
design and pattern, and ensures sustainable protection of foundation walls up to 12 ft below grade.
When using DELTA®-MS as a sub-base course, you gain crucial advantages:
Protection of the floor slab from rising moisture, high compressive strength, minimum installation
time, no equipment cost, and no additional excavation. DELTA®-MS resists acids, alkalines, oils,
and solvents. Its toughness and stiffness enables the dimpled sheet to endure the traffic of installers and wheelbarrows.
Eliminate drain tile and gravel! High-performance drainage for your below-grade foundation walls eliminates the time, cost and labor
• Works in concert with the TUFF-N-DRI® Basement Waterproofing System to effectively move water down the foundation wall, across the footer, and down to the lowest point on the home...next to the footer.
• DrainStar Z - Drain is designed to be used in combination with the TUFF-N-DRI Basement Waterproofing System. Your Select Barrier Solutions Contractor has the experience and training to ensure the highest quality installation of this system.
• DrainStar® Stripdrain product (DrainStar) is designed to be used in combination with TUFF-N-DRI® , and WATCHDOG WATERPROOFING® products.
• DrainStar features two hard-working components:
1) A rigid polymer core of engineered cones that collect and move waterto designated drainage exits.
2) A non -woven, needle-punched geotextile filter fabric to strain out backfill soils and other particles.
• DrainStar can replace traditional drain tile and gravel systems, bringing you a variety of attractive advantages.
• No carrying gravel in buckets or wheelbarrows.
• No damage caused by dumping of stones.
• Meet local building codes for dampproofing with MULSEAL™ Dampproofing – an asphalt emulsion product.
• MULSEAL Dampproofing is spray-applied for smooth, consistent coverage.
• It is applied to a tough geotextile fabric or other substrate to prevent methane from entering the building through the foundation slab or other treated surfaces
• VaporLock-m is a polymer-enhanced asphalt barrier that is seamlessly spray-applied to the substrate at a highly-protective thickness of at least 44 mils dry.
• The barrier’s flexibility enables it to with stand thermal expansion and contraction with no compromise in performance
• The impermeability and ease-of-application make VaporLock-m a reliable, cost-effective alternative for methane mitigation