Commercial applications need an effective air barrier system that will stop moisture from entering the building envelope.
Concrete Water Remediationwill install permeable/non-permeable air barriers as per the customer's or contractor's request.
We waterproof bathrooms prior to tile installation, as well as complete exterior waterproofing. For existing construction, we can also stop leakage coming from brickwork.
Perm-A-Barrier® Detail Flashing is ideal for protecting and sealing critical areas of the building’s exterior from the damaging effects of air and water vapor flow.
• Waterproof and impermeable to moisture
• Flexible-accommodates minor settlement and shrinkage movement
• Cross laminated film-provides dimensional stability, high tear strength, puncture and impact resistance
• Cold Applied-no flame hazard
Perm-A-Barrier® NPL is a two element, synthetic rubber, cold vulcanized, fluid applied membrane. It cures to form a resilient, monolithic fully bonded elastomeric sheet.
The Perm-A-Barrier® liquid protects above grade walls against the damaging effects of atmospheric conditions. It also provides an effective barrier against air infiltration and exfiltration and associated energy loss and condensation problems.
• Fully Bonded-transmits wind loads directly to the substrate
• Elastomeric-accommodates minor structural movements
• Does not become brittle with age
• Primerless-applied directly to the substrate with minimal surface preparation
Perm-A-Barrier® is a fluid applied, one component acrylic membrane that cures to form an elastomeric sheet of resilience when applied to construction surfaces.
The Perm-A-Barrier® membrane provides protection against the effects of water, air, or vapor ingress. The product creates an effective barrier against air infiltration and exfiltration which minimizes energy loss and condensation problems.
The exclusivity of Perm-A-Barrier® VPL lies within the “breathable”characteristic. As a vapor permeablemembrane it allows the tranfusion of water vapor that may otherwise condense in the wall structure, but is impermeable to liquid water, it acts as a water drainage plane.
• Fully bonded
• Vapor permeable—prevents moisture from being trapped in the wall cavity by allowing walls the ability to dry
• Quick and simple application
• Protects against air passage and associated energy loss
Perm-A-Barrier® VPL Low Temperature is a two component, fluid applied, acrylic membrane that cures to form a monolithic membrane of resilience when applied to construction surfaces at temperatures between 20 degrees Fahrenheit rising up to 60 degrees Fahrenheit.
The Perm-A-Barrier® VPL LT acts as a water drainage plane by allowing the transfusion of water vapor that would otherwise condense in the wall structure but is impermeable to liquid water.
It also provides exceptional protection against air infiltration and exfiltration minimizing energy loss and condensation problems.
• Fire Resistant
• It can be applied in temperatures as low as 20 degrees Fahrenheit
• Vapor Permeable
• Fully Bonded